Top Ten Librarian Pickup Lines.
10. Can I get your call number, baby?
9. Hi, my name is MARC. We should INSPEC each other to see if we MeSH.
8. Would you like to check out my stacks?
7. My reference desk or yours?
6. Is it true that archivists do it with gloves on?
5. Do you have any overdue books, because you have fine written all over you?
4. Can I get a library card, so I can check you out?
3. I’m the Director of Adult Services. How may I help you?
2. If I could rearrange the classification system, I would put “U” and “I” together.
1. It’s not the size of the collection; it’s how you use it.
It hurts us, precious.
Actually, the most painful part is that I get them.
No comments yet.